Royal Estates is an exclusive community located in one of the most desirable cities in the country and has earned the reputation of being called “Someplace Special.” Cooper City spans a total two-mile radius in Broward County, Florida.
Nestled in the Heart
of Cooper City, FL.
Cooper City is strengthened by the highest rated schools in the state, with family and pet-friendly parks, recreational facilities, and artfully manicured subdivisions throughout the area. Royal Estates is dedicated to contributing to the community with the highest standard of eco-friendly family homes.
More than great schools, Cooper City, FL encourages community and an active, family-centered lifestyle.
- Griffin Elementary School 10/10
- Cooper City Elementary School 9/10
- Pioneer Middle School 9/10
- Cooper City High School 7/10
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- Children’s Medical Center
- Tree Tops Park
- Robbin’s Park
- Brian Piccolo Park
- Cooper City Sports Complex
- Population Approx. 35,000
- Top #10 Family Towns by Family Circle Magazine
- Median Household Income $82,174
- Median Age 40, & Family-Centered